Marietta Land Surveying Services
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Commercial Site Surveys
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys are extremely precise and will provide the required information to the title company and lender to insure the title for the land as well as the funding for the project. Our service is expeditious and second to none. Generally a two week time frame is needed for our Land Title Surveys. Let Boundary Zone manage all of your land surveyor Maretta, GA requirements!
- Title Insurance Company will supply a Title Commitment that details land title issues.
- Our surveys are performed in accordance with the standards set by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- All matters of the Title Commitment will be explained and reflected on the plat of survey.
Boundary Surveys Marietta GA
Commercial and Residential Boundary Surveys
We use Boundary Surveys to identify a property’s boundary lines. Knowing where these lines lie is critical to upgrade buildings and increase property values. Our Marietta land surveyors are boundary survey experts and will be glad to assist.
- Surveys are performed in accordance with the standards of practice established by Georgia’s Governing Authority.
- All boundary corners are marked for your use in understanding the boundary lines of the property.
- A drawing of the survey will be provided for your records and future use.
Marietta Topographic Surveys
Elevations & Contours of a Site
Topographic Surveys will be performed elaborate and define contours and elevations of the land in question. Our Marietta Topographical team is the utmost authority on these types of maps.
- Topography may be merged with Boundary or ALTA Surveys.
- The Information provided will be in a format usable for engineering site design.
- Topographic surveys will be field-run to the exactitudes required for said project.
Construction Staking Surveys
Construction Layout and Calculations
Constructing Staking Services are provided so contractors can determine the required layout for construction actives on the site they are building.
- A checking process will flag potential errors from plans or field work prior to construction.
- Existing projects can receive next day service.
- Calculations and Staking provided by a Professional Marietta Land Surveyor.
As-Built Conditions of a Site After Construction
As-Built Surveys are performed to record the site conditions after construction.
- The Marietta regulating authority will be the standard required with which the survey is performed.
- A Drawing is summarily provided for the client so they may review and submit.
- Electronic copies may be provided for future use as well as your records.
FEMA Elevation Certificates
Elevation Certificates for Flood Insurance
Elevation Certificates make available accurate floor elevations for your Home or Building.
- These provide the elevations of the structures in the building.
- They will also help insurance companies and banks know the risk they are insuring or financing.
- This offers flood zone determination as designed by FEMA
Alcohol Surveys Marietta, GA
Survey for an Alcohol Permit Application
Alcohol Surveys are required by Marietta as part of the permit for a business or restaurant to sell liquor, beer and other sorts of alcoholic beverages.
- Determines the accordance with which your site acts regarding the distance requirements enforced by the Marietta governing entity.
Permitting and Research
Residential Permitting and Deed Research Services
Obtain and submit documentation for issuance of Building Permits, Variance Applications, Certificates of Occupancy, Lot consolidation and Lot Division.
- Documentation and plan review preceding submittal supplies an additional layer of proofing of the submitted material for any blunders or oversights.
- In-house advantage of preparing Boundary Surveys, Site Plans and other documentation required by the respective jurisdictions, that may reduce the timeline of the procedure and can eliminate communication errors addressing the Marietta, Georgia reviewer’s concerns and requests more expeditiously and precisely.
- Keep up with the ever-changing code requirements for new construction, addition, remodeling and dividing property into smaller tracts.
Plans and designs needed for landscape development
Landscape architects work with civil engineers and contractors in order to design residential and commercial landscapes. A variety of factors such as site analysis, inventory, land planning and grading are taken into account to ensure proper development.
- Designs are customized for the clients’ needs.
- Safeguards that development is environmentally sound.
- Our fully trained staff of landscape architects has an established track record of providing incomparable services to a plethora of different clients.
Residential Site Plans
Plans required as part of the building permitting process
Site plans are mandatory by Marietta when constructing new homes or additions on existing lots.
- Conforms to site plan mandates of the governing authority.
- Includes boundary, topographic and tree surveys for the site.
- We are GWSCC Level 2 Certified Design Professionals.