Gwinnett Land Surveying Services
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Commercial Site Surveys
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys – These highly detailed surveys provide the title company and lender with the needed information to insure the title to the land and the funding of the project. We provide a quality service with a quick turnaround. Our land surveys are typically provided within a two week time frame. If you are in need of a land surveyor in Gwinnett County, contact Boundary Zone today!
- The Survey is performed in accordance with the standards set forth by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- Title Insurance Company will provide a Title Commitment that reflects the land title issues.
- Matters of the Title Commitment will be addressed and reflected on the plat of survey.
Commercial and Residential Boundary Surveys
Boundary Surveys are performed to locate the boundary lines of a property. Understanding boundary lines is very useful for building improvements on the property. Our Gwinnett land surveyors have the experience needed to provide you with your boundary surveys.
- Surveys are performed in accordance with the standards of practice established by the Georgia Governing Authority.
- The Boundary corners are marked for your use in understanding the boundary lines of the property.
- A drawing of the survey will be made for your records and future use.
Elevations & Contours of a Site
Topographic Surveys are performed to shown the contours / elevations of the land. Contact Boundary Zone for your topographic survey needs!
- Topography can be incorporated with Boundary or ALTA Surveys.
- Topographic surveys are field run to the accuracies required for each project.
- The Information is provided in a format that is usable for engineering site design.
Construction Staking Surveys
Construction Layout and Calculations
Constructing Staking Services are provided to assist contractors in determining the layout of construction actives on the site they are building.
- A checking process that catches any errors from plans or field work before they are constructed.
- Calculations and Staking provided by a Professional Gwinnett Land Surveyor.
- Next day service for existing projects.
As-Built Conditions of a Site After Construction
As-Built Surveys are performed to record the site conditions after construction.
- The Drawing will be submitted to the client for review and submittal.
- Electronic copies are available for your records and future use.
- Survey will be performed to the standards required by the Gwinnett County regulating authority.
FEMA Elevation Certificates
Elevation Certificates for Flood Insurance
Elevation Certificates provide floor elevations for your Home or Building. Boundary Zone has helped various businesses obtain their Gwinnett elevation certificates.
- Helps insurance companies and banks understand the risk they are insuring or financing.
- Provides flood zone determination made by FEMA
- Provides the elevations of building structures.
Alcohol Surveys in Gwinnett County
Survey for an Alcohol Permit Application
Alcohol Surveys are required by Gwinnett as part of the permit application for a business or restaurant to sell beer, wine or alcohol.
- Determines if your site acts in accordance with the distance requirements set by the Gwinnett County governing entity.
Permitting and Research
Residential Permitting and Deed Research Services
Obtain and submit documentation for issuance of Certificates of Occupancy, Variance Applications, Building Permits, Lot Division and Lot consolidation.
- In-house advantage of preparing Site Plans, Boundary Surveys and other documentation required by the respective jurisdictions, that reduces the length of the process and eliminates miscommunications addressing the county/city reviewer’s concerns and request faster and more precise.
- Plan and documentation review prior to submittal adds an additional layer of proofing the submitted material for mistakes or omissions.
- Keep up with up to date code requirements for new construction, addition, remodeling and dividing property into smaller tracts.
Plans and designs needed for landscape development
Landscape architects work with civil engineers and contractors in order to design residential and commercial landscapes. A variety of factors are taken into consideration in order for proper development.
- Designs are tailored to customers’ needs.
- Ensures development is environmentally sound.
- Our team of landscape architects have a proven track record providing exceptional services to a wide range of clients.
Residential Site Plans
Plans required as part of the building permitting process
Site plans are a requirement by Gwinnett when constructing new homes or additions on existing lots.
- We are GWSCC Level 2 Certified Design Professionals.
- Includes boundary, topographic and tree surveys for the site.
- Conforms to the site plan requirements of the governing authority.