Georgia Land Surveying Services
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Commercial Site Surveys
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys are highly detailed and provide the title company and lender with the needed information to insure the title to the land and for the funding of the project. We offer a quality service with a quick turnaround. Our land Surveys are normally provided within a two week time frame. Contact Boundary Zone whenever you need a Georgia land surveyor!
- Title Insurance Company will supply a Title Commitment that reflects the land title issues.
- The Survey will be performed in accordance with the standards set forth by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- All matters of the Title Commitment will be addressed and reflected on the plat of survey.
Georgia Boundary Surveys
Commercial and Residential Boundary Surveys
Boundary Surveys are performed to locate the boundary lines of a property. Understanding the boundary lines are very useful when building improvements on the property. With years of industry experience, our Georgia land surveyors can provide you with your boundary surveys.
- The survey will be performed in accordance with the standards of practice established by the State’s Governing Authority.
- A drawing of the survey will be made for your records and future use.
- The Boundary corners will be marked for your use in understanding the boundary linesof your property.
Topographic Surveys Georgia
Elevations & Contours of a Site
Topographic Surveys are performed to shown the contours / elevations of the land. Contact the experts at Boundary Zone for all of your topographic survey needs!
- Topography can be incorporated with Boundary or ALTA Surveys.
- Information is provided in a format that is usable for engineering site design.
- Topographic surveys will be field run to the accuracies required for your project.
Construction Staking Surveys
Construction Layout and Calculations
Constructing Staking Services are provided to assist contractors in determining the layout of construction actives on the site they are constructing.
- Next day service on existing projects.
- Calculations and Staking provided by a Professional Georgia Land Surveyor.
- A checking process that catches errors from plans or field work before they are constructed.
As-Built Conditions of a Site After Construction
As-Built Surveys are performed to record the site conditions after construction.
- Drawing will be submitted to the client for review and submittal.
- Survey will be performed to the standards required by the regulating authority.
- Electronic copy can be provided for your records and future use.
FEMA Elevation Certificates GA
Elevation Certificates for Flood Insurance
Elevation Certificates provide floor elevations for your Home or Building.
- Helps insurance companies and banks understand the risk they are insuring or financing.
- Provides the elevations of building structures.
- Provides flood zone determination made by FEMA
Georgia Alcohol Surveys
Survey for an Alcohol Permit Application
Alcohol Surveys are required by cities and counties as part of the permit application for a business or restaurant to sell beer, wine or alcohol. Boundary Zone is here to provide you with the Georgia alcohol survey your company needs.
- Determines if your site acts in accordance with the distance requirements of the governing entity.
Permitting and Research
Residential Permitting and Deed Research Services
Obtain and submit documentation for issuance of Building Permits, Variance Applications, Certificates of Occupancy, Lot Division and Lot consolidation.
- In-house advantage of preparing Boundary Surveys, Site Plans and other documentation required by the respective jurisdictions, that reduces the length of the process and eliminates miscommunications addressing the county/city reviewer’s concerns and request faster and more accurate
- Keeping up with up to date code requirements for new construction, addition, remodeling and dividing property into smaller tracts.
- Plan and documentation review prior to submittal adds an additional layer of proofing the submitted material for mistakes or omissions
Plans and designs needed for landscape development
Landscape architects work with civil engineers and contractors in order to design residential and commercial landscapes. A variety of factors are taken into consideration in order for proper development.
- Designs are tailored to customers’ needs.
- Ensures development is environmentally sound.
- Our team of landscape architects have a proven track record providing exceptional services to a wide range of clients.
Residential Site Plans
Plans required as part of the building permitting process
Site plans are a requirement among the cities and counties when constructing new homes or additions on existing lots.
- We are GWSCC Level 2 Certified Design Professionals.
- Conforms to the site plan requirements of the governing authority.
- Includes boundary, topographic and tree surveys for your site.