Forsyth Land Surveying Services
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Commercial Site Surveys
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys are highly detailed and give the title company and lender the required information to insure the title to the land and for the funding of the project. We offer an exceptional service with a quick turnaround. Our Surveys are typically provided within a two week time frame. Allow Boundary Zone to manage all your land surveyor Forsyth County needs.
- These surveys are performed in accordance with the standards set forth by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- The Title Insurance Company supplies a Title Commitment that reflects the land title issues.
- All matters of the Title Commitment will be addressed and reflected on the plat of survey.
Commercial and Residential Boundary Surveys
Boundary Surveys are performed to identify the boundary lines of a property. Understanding the boundary lines is very important for building improvements on the property.
- The Boundary corners are marked for your use in understanding the boundary lines of the property.
- Our property surveys are performed in accordance with the standards of practice established by the Georgia Governing Authority.
- The drawing of the survey will be provided for your records and future use.
Elevations & Contours of a Site
Topographic Surveys are performed to shown the elevations / contours of the land.
- Topography can be used with Boundary or ALTA Surveys.
- Topographic surveys are field run to the accuracies required for your project.
- The Information is provided in a format that is usable for engineering site design.
Construction Staking Surveys
Construction Layout and Calculations
Constructing Staking Services will be provided to help contractors in determining the layout of construction actives on sites they are constructing.
- Next day service for existing projects.
- A checking process catches any potential errors from plans or field work before they are constructed.
- Calculations and Staking provided by a Professional Forsyth Land Surveyor.
As Built Surveys
As Built Conditions of a Site After Construction
As-Built Surveys are performed to record the site conditions after construction.
- The Drawing is submitted to the client for review and submittal.
- Electronic copies provided for your records and future use.
- Surveys will be performed to the standards required by the Forsyth County regulating authority.
FEMA Elevation Certificates
Elevation Certificates for Flood Insurance
Elevation Certificates provide floor elevations for your Home or Building.
- This helps insurance companies and banks understand the risk they will be insuring or financing.
- Provides elevations of the building’s structures.
- Provides the flood zone determination made by FEMA
Forsyth County Alcohol Surveys
Survey for an Alcohol Permit Application
Alcohol Surveys are required by Forsyth, GA as part of the permit application for a business or restaurant to sell wine, beer or other types of alcohol.
- Determines if your site acts in accordance with the distance requirements made by the governing entity.
Permitting and Research
Residential Permitting and Deed Research Services
Obtain and submit documentation for the issuance of Building Permits, Certificates of Occupancy, Variance Applications, Lot consolidation and Lot Division.
- Keep up with all current code requirements for new construction, addition, remodeling and dividing property into smaller tracts.
- “In-house” advantage of preparing Boundary Surveys, Site Plans and other documentation required by the respective jurisdictions, that reduces the length of the process and eliminates miscommunications addressing the county reviewer’s concerns and request faster and more accurate
- Plan and documentation review prior to submittal adds an additional layer of proofing the submitted material for mistakes or omissions
Plans and designs needed for landscape development
Landscape architects work with civil engineers and contractors in order to design residential and commercial landscapes. A variety of factors are taken into consideration in order for proper development.
- Designs are tailored to customers’ needs.
- Ensures development is environmentally sound.
- Our team of landscape architects have a proven track record providing exceptional services to a wide range of clients.
Residential Site Plans
Plans required as part of the building permitting process
Site plans are required among the cities and counties when constructing new homes or additions on existing lots.
- Includes boundary, topographic and tree surveys for the site.
- Conforms to the site plan requirements of the Forsyth governing authority.
- We are GWSCC Level 2 Certified Design Professionals.