Dekalb County Land Surveying Services
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Commercial Site Surveys
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys are highly detailed to provide the title company and lender with the needed information to insure the title to the land and for the funding of the project. We provide exceptional service with a quick turnaround. Our Land Title Surveys are typically provided within a two-week time frame. Allow Boundary Zone to manage your land surveyor Dekalb County GA needs!
- Title Insurance Company will supply a Title Commitment that reflects land title issues.
- Our surveys are performed in accordance with the standards set by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- All matters of the Title Commitment will be addressed and reflected on the plat of survey.
Boundary Surveys Dekalb County
Commercial and Residential Boundary Surveys
Boundary Surveys are performed to identify a property’s boundary lines. Understanding these boundary lines is important for building improvements on the property. Our Dekalb land surveyors are here to provide you with your boundary surveys.
- Surveys are performed in accordance with the standards of practice established by Georgia’s Governing Authority.
- All Boundary corners are marked for your use in understanding the boundary lines of the property.
- A drawing of the survey will be provided for your records and future use.
Dekalb Topographic Surveys
Elevations & Contours of a Site
Topographic Surveys will be performed to show the contours / elevations of the land.
- Topography may be incorporated with Boundary or ALTA Surveys.
- The Information is provided in a format usable for engineering site design.
- Topographic surveys will be field run to the accuracies required for the project.
Construction Staking Surveys
Construction Layout and Calculations
Constructing Staking Services are provided to help contractors in determining the layout of construction actives on the site they are building.
- A checking process will spot any potential errors from plans or field work before they are constructed.
- Next day service on existing projects.
- Calculations and Staking provided by a Professional Dekalb Land Surveyor.
As-Built Conditions of a Site After Construction
As-Built Surveys are performed to record the site conditions after construction is completed.
- The Survey will be performed to the standards required by the Dekalb regulating authority.
- A Drawing is submitted to the client for review and submittal.
- Electronic copies can be provided for your records and future use.
FEMA Elevation Certificates
Elevation Certificates for Flood Insurance
Elevation Certificates provide floor elevations for your Home or Building.
- These Provide the elevations of the building’s structures.
- Helps insurance companies and banks understand the risk they are insuring or financing.
- Provides flood zone determination designed by FEMA
Alcohol Surveys in Dekalb County
Survey for an Alcohol Permit Application
Alcohol Surveys are required by Dekalb as part of the permit application for a business or restaurant to sell beer, wine or other types of alcohol.
- Determines if your site acts in accordance with the distance requirements created by the Dekalb governing entity.
Permitting and Research
Residential Permitting and Deed Research Services
Obtain and submit documentation for issuance of Building Permits, Variance Applications, Certificates of Occupancy, Lot consolidation and Lot Division.
- Plan and documentation review prior to submittal adds an additional layer of proofing the submitted material for any mistakes or omissions
- “In-house” advantage of preparing Boundary Surveys, Site Plans and other documentation required by the respective jurisdictions, that reduces the length of the process and eliminates miscommunications addressing the Dekalb, GA reviewer’s concerns and request faster and more accurate
- Keep up with the up to date code requirements for new construction, addition, remodeling and dividing property into smaller tracts.
Dekalb Landscape Architecture
Plans and designs needed for landscape development
Landscape architects work with civil engineers and contractors in order to design residential and commercial landscapes. A variety of factors are taken into consideration in order for proper development.
- Designs are tailored to customers’ needs.
- Ensures development is environmentally sound.
- Our team of landscape architects have a proven track record providing exceptional services to a wide range of clients.
Residential Site Plans
Plans required as part of the building permitting process
Site plans are required by Dekalb when constructing new homes or additions on existing lots.
- Conforms to site plan requirements of the governing authority.
- Includes boundary, topographic and tree surveys for the site.
- We are GWSCC Level 2 Certified Design Professionals.