Atlanta Land Surveying Services
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Atlanta Commercial Site Surveys
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys are highly detailed and provide the title company and lender with the information they require to insure the title to the land and for the funding of the project. We provide a quality service with a quick turnaround. Our Atlanta land Surveys are normally provided in a two week time frame.
- Survey will be performed in accordance with the standards set forth by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- Title Insurance Company will provide a Title Commitment that reflects the land title issues.
- All matters of the Title Commitment will be addressed and reflected on the plat of survey.
Boundary Surveys Atlanta GA
Commercial and Residential Boundary Surveys
A Boundary Survey is performed to locate the boundary lines of a property. Understanding the boundary lines are very useful when building improvements on the property.
- The property survey will be performed in accordance with the standards of practice established by the Georgia’s Governing Authority.
- Boundary corners will be marked for your use in understanding the boundary lines of your property.
- A drawing of the survey will be made for your records and future use.
Cobb Topographic Surveys
Elevations & Contours of a Site
Topographic Surveys will be performed to show the contours and elevations of the land.
- Topography may be incorporated with Boundary or ALTA Surveys.
- Information is provided in a format usable for engineering site design.
- Topographic surveys are field run to the accuracies required for the project.
Construction Staking Surveys
Construction Layout and Calculations
Constructing Staking Services are provided to assist the contractor in determining the layout of construction actives on the site they are constructing.
- Calculations and Staking provided by a Professional Atlanta Land Surveyor.
- Next day service on existing projects.
- A checking process that catches errors from plans or field work before they are constructed.
As-Built Conditions of a Site After Construction
As-Built Surveys are performed to record the site conditions after construction.
- Survey will be performed to the standards required by the regulating authority.
- Drawing will be submitted to the client for review and submittal.
- Electronic copy can be provided for your records and future use.
FEMA Elevation Certificates Cobb County
Elevation Certificates for Flood Insurance
Elevation Certificates provide floor elevations for your Home or Building.
- Provides flood zone determination made by FEMA.
- Provides elevations of building structures.
- Helps insurance companies and banks understand what risk they are insuring or financing.
Alcohol Surveys Cobb County
Survey for an Alcohol Permit Application
Alcohol Surveys are required by the cities and counties as part of the permit application for a business or restaurant to sell beer, wine or alcohol.
- Determines if your site is in accordance with the distance requirements of the governing entity.
Permitting and Research
Residential Permitting and Deed Research Services
Obtaining and submitting documentation for issuance of Building Permits, Variance Applications, Certificates of Occupancy, Lot Division and Lot consolidation.
- Keeping up with up to date code requirements for new construction, addition, remodeling and dividing property into smaller tracts.
- “In-house” advantage of preparing Boundary Surveys, Site Plans and other documentation required by the respective jurisdictions, that reduces the length of the process and eliminates miscommunications addressing the county/city reviewer’s concerns and request faster and more accurate
- Plan and documentation review prior to submittal adds an additional layer of proofing the submitted material for mistakes or omissions
Plans and designs necessary for landscape development
Landscape architects work with civil engineers and contractors to design residential and commercial landscapes. Many factors are taken into consideration in order for proper development.
- Ensures development is environmentally sound.
- Designs are tailored to customers’ needs.
- Our team of landscape architects have a proven track record providing exceptional services to a wide range of clients.
Residential Site Plans
Plans required as part of the building permitting process
Site plans are required by the cities when constructing new homes or additions on existing lots.
- Conforms to site plan requirements of the governing authority.
- Includes boundary, topographic and tree surveys for the site.
- We are GWSCC Level 2 Certified Design Professionals.